Boutique Hotel design in Paris
4 star Hotel in the 8th arrondissement
The Hotel du Ministere, a 4 star Boutique hotel, welcomes you in the heart of the Faubourg Saint Honoré neighborhood, in the center of the Golden Triangle, a haven of peace away from the city’s tumult.
This neighborhood, famous for its high end shopping and art galleries will enchant your stay.
Only a few steps from the Elysee presidential palace, from the Ministry of Interior, from Paris’ famous department stores and the most luxurious retail shops, the Hotel du Ministere offers an ideal setting for a trip combining business and pleasure, in a cozy and homey setting.
The nearby Tuileries Garden and Seine river banks allow for pleasant walks and morning runs.
Equipment and Services
- 4 star boutique hotel, in the distict of Faubourg Saint-Honoré Madeleine and the Champs-Elysées.
- 24 rooms and suites
- Smoke-free establishment
- Air Conditioning
- Sound proof rooms
- Free WIFI access
- Free soft drinks in minibar
- American buffet breakfast included
- Art Deco skylight in lobby
- Natural wine bar
- High-tech gym
- Two meeting rooms, one of them with natural daylight entirely equipped: overhead projector, cables, WiFi, flat screen TV, sound system, white board
- Dry-cleaning service and babysitting on request
- Booking of shows, activities
- Premium taxi service
- External Room Service from 5:00PM till 1:30 AM
Experience Christmas at the Ministere Hotel Paris....
Take advantage of the Best Available Rate, the American Breakfast included and the free cancellation...
The minibar sparkles...
In drinks soft offered in minibars are added bottles of POP champagne which will enchant your end of days or your evenings.
Unlimited coffee in the Junior Suites of the Ministere Hotel Paris
The Hotel du Ministere is pleased to announce its
SPECIAL PRICE BOUTIQUE HOTEL 2012
awarded by Qualitelis
AFTERWORK AT THE HOTEL DU MINISTERE
YOUR GUEST IS OUR GUEST FOR THE FIRST ROUND
Feeling like ending your working day by drinking a nice glass of wine?
Come and discover our AFTERWORK in the most oenophile Wine Bar of the 8th district, from Tuesday to Friday, from 6:00PM to 9:00PM
For more information,
01 42 66 21 43 or email@example.com