Deluxe room in a 4-star Paris hotel
The “Deluxe” rooms in this Parisian boutique hotel, close to the Champs-Elysées, displays a modern designer style. At approximately 20 m², they invite you to rest in a King size bed or in two twin beds in a refined ambiance that is perfect for relaxation.
Everything in this living space is designed to help you to enjoy a moment of relaxation in the heart of the 8th arrondissement in Paris.
The bathrooms with separate WCs are furnished with double Carrara marble basins, and bathrobes, velvet slippers and natural toiletry products conducive to total relaxation are provided.
Among the Deluxe rooms, two of them are specially equipped for the disabled.
The “Deluxe” rooms provide the following facilities:
- King size bed or two twin beds - 180cm
- Highest-quality bedding as used at Paris’s finest luxury hotels
- Among this category, two of them are specially equipped for the disabled
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Mini bar soft drinks included
- iPod-iPhone stand and CD player
- Radio alarm clock
- 40-inch flat-screen TV with 52 channels
- Bathroom suite with walk-in shower and double marble basins (bathrobes, slippers and natural toiletry products)
- Separate WCs
In order to start the day on the right foot, our breakfasts are buffet-style and include freshly-squeezed fruit juices, pastries, organic dairy products, a wide range of organic breads and cereals, eggs, smoked salmon, and a large selection of cheeses and meats.
The first meal of the day is enjoyed in a colorful dining room bathed in day light.
A range of hot and cold drinks are also available.
Accessible to people with reduced mobility.